Brittany Shipp has worked at BYU-Idaho for seven years. Here are 8 things to know about Shipp before attending devotional.
- Shipp’s experience includes assignments in benefits administration, employment services, and recruiting for online faculty, administration, staff and student employees.
- She earned her associate’s degree in Spanish from Idaho State University.
- She received a bachelor’s degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations from BYU-Idaho.
- Shipp earned a master’s degree in Human Resources from the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University.
- Shipp served as a missionary in the Ohio Cleveland Mission and at the Kirtland Historic Sites.
- She has served as a sunbeam teacher, gospel doctrine teacher, relief society teacher, assistant girl’s camp director and relief society president. She is currently in the relief society presidency in her ward and is a visiting teacher.
- Shipp and her husband, Benjamin, will celebrate their second wedding anniversary later this month.
- Shipp enjoys musical theater, cooking, outdoor recreation and pretending to be a runner.