Nine things to know about Brother Hendricks
- He grew up in Sugar City, Idaho.
- He served in the California Sacramento Mission.
- He has earned a master’s in social work and has done work towards a doctoral degree in counseling psychology.
- He attended Ricks College, Utah State University, Eastern Washington University, and BYU.
- He worked with LDS Family Services and at a psychiatric hospital.
- He has worked at the BYU-I Counseling Center since 1998.
- He is currently the bishop for a Rexburg married students ward.
- He has five children and 18 grandchildren.
- Brother Hendricks met his wife at Ricks College in a preparation for marriage course.