Official enrollment for Winter Semester 2016, both online and on-campus, has reached an all-time high.
The total campus enrollment for Winter Semester 2016 has increased 5.8 percent in the last year, according to the BYU-Idaho newsroom Web page.
Additionally, the online student enrollment has grown by 24 percent since last Winter Semester.
The Web page detailed the percentages of male and female students, married students, and students who served missions.
- Current on-campus enrollment: 17,714 (5.8 percent increase)
- Male students: 9,064 (51.2 percent)
- Female students: 8,650 (48.8 percent)
- Married students: 4,394 (24.8 percent)
- Students who served missions: 9,852 (55.6 percent)
- Online and Pathway enrollment: 22,302 (24 percent increase)
“Accompanying this growth is a continued focus on the quality of the student experience,” according to the website.
BYU-I offers a unique learning experience, with smaller sized classes, the learning model and many programs like the university-wide internship program, according to the Web page.
“More and more people are realizing the value of a BYU-Idaho education,” according to the Web page.