The sun is out and that means it is time for springtime activities in Rexburg. Here are seven activities that you can do in the spring:
1. Rexburg Rapids — This water park includes water slides, a lazy river, a climbing wall and more. It would be perfect for group dates. It is located on 50 W Second North, and this season opens June 11, according to rexburgrapids.com.
2. Hiking — We live in a beautiful place filled with surrounding areas to adventure and explore. There are places like “R” mountain, Thousand Spring Trails and Webster’s Dam.
3. The Sand Dunes — These enormous piles of sand are located just 25 minutes outside of Rexburg. You can go quadding or have a low-key night with a bonfire and some friends.
4. Dance Parties — You can find a party almost every weekend in Rexburg. Try it out for a night, make new friends and listen to good music.
5. Monkey Rock — “Monkey Rock is a popular swimming hole for locals and nearby Brigham Young University-Idaho students who have learned about it from locals,” according to rexburgfun.com.
6. Teton-Vu Drive-In — If you’re a movie lover, the drive-in is always a good place to catch a double feature.
7. Sports — There are sports to play and watch on campus almost every night. You can play ball at the local parks, or even brush up on your skills at the Teton Lakes Golf Course.
There are a variety of things to do in Rexburg during spring semester. Make sure you don’t miss out on the fun, and make sure to take time to do these activities in between your studies.