You’re at college, and as much as you hate/love to admit it, you’re an adult. You have to cook for yourself —maybe even your roommates— and learning the ropes can be a challenge.
Thank heavens for Pinterest, right?
Below is a list of food ideas and recipes to get you and your roommates started on making delicious meals.
1. Foil pack cheese fries
2. Cilantro lime salmon
3. Homemade corn dogs
4. Baby back ribs with root beer barbecue sauce
5. Creamy roasted potato salad
6. Grilled cilantro lime chicken
7. Roasted garlic butter bucatini with cherry tomatoes
8. Bang bang shrimp
9. Cowboy casserole
10. Hawaiian grilled cheese
11. Glazed fried chicken
12. Artichoke, spinach, and herb frittata
13. Chicken apricot shish kabobs
14. Salmon and asparagus foil dinner
15. Mexican white egg omelet
16. Citrus avacado salad
17. Pork and pea stir fry
18. Fish tacos
19. Breakfast ring
20. Copy-cat Chick-Fil-A sandwiches
21. Mini shepherd pies
22. Pina colada chicken salad
23. Beefy nacho casserole
24. Loaded baked potato chicken casserole
25. Vietamese beef meatballs
Many of these recipes can be made easily with cheap ingredients or leftover foods. Hopefully you’ve taken the time to look them over and have found some you would like to try.